Bring Your Own Device Social Media Workshop.
Social Media can be incredibly overwhelming and confusing.Don’t waste time scouring the internet for information on how to do social media and trying to make that generalized information fit your business. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google My Business, Snap – what?! The amount of social media and content marketing that exists is a full-time job in itself! With 15 years of social media and digital strategy under her belt, Kara Noreika will help you streamline the process of getting your social media presence up and running. Forget the webinars and YouTube videos that don’t apply to your specific business and branding. A two hour session with Kara can achieve the following based on your specific and unique needs:
- Set-up of up to 3 social media accounts.
- If you already have social accounts setup, she will go through and optimize them with you.
- Define a posting strategy for each of the 3 media accounts.
- Show you tools you can use to create your own unique graphics that apply to your brand.
- Help you define the best social media account names to use.
- Explain hashtags and why they are important.
- Show you how to engage with users on each platform.
- Tell you the best types of content to post and when.
- Set up shortcuts and accounts on your device (computer, tablet, phone).
- Best practice for sharing links.
- Tips & tricks to streamline the process to save you TIME.
- Answer any question and walk you through any process.